Retail Excellence are hiring a Member Engagement Executive to join our team.
The Member Engagement Executive role, is a role which covers a wide range of activities including active member management, managing customer engagement channels and supporting business opportunities throughout the business. You will be responsible for generating ideas on building relationships with existing members as well as assisting with events and promotions throughout the year.
This is an opportunity for a focused, organized and proactive individual who can work with multiple stake-holders within and outside of Retail Excellence.
As a key member of the RE team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to members by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Making calls to your dedicated group of members to update them on upcoming events
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with members as allocated
- Assist and support all areas of the business to build campaigns targeting specific events, activities and promotions to drive participation and retention of members
- Content and communication planning for Retail Excellence and it’s events, learning, awards, research etc
- Develop and utilize Retail Excellence Ireland’s online channels for communication.
Skills & Experience Required
The right candidate should have:
- Minimum relevant undergraduate degree in Business/Marketing/IT or any other relevant subject
- Possess 1-2 years of B2B sales/marketing/business development experience in a service environment
- Be comfortable and proficient in prospecting and closing sales over the phone
- Proven track record in delivering sales
- Drive, ambition and eager to learn
- High level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with the ability to be flexible in a changing environment
- Good team player but also demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Polite and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the motivation and drive to succeed in all the tasks undertaken
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
The right person should be able to demonstrate their ability and commitment to a member led organisation as Retail Excellence is. They should be energetic with an ambition to succeed in the role and beyond.
Location: 10 Leopardstown Office Park, Burton Hall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18
Proposed Start Date: Immediate
Annual Leave: 25 days per annum
Terms: Full-time and Permanent (subject to an initial probation period of 6 months)
Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com