What is Sustainable Irish Retail Action (SIRA) ?
In an industry-first sustainability initiative, Retail Excellence are delighted to announce our partnership on the launch of SIRA – Sustainable Irish Retail Action. Working with Sharon Yourell Lawlor of Think Plan Do Consulting and Claire Cogan of Behaviourwise, this initiative, sponsored by Vodafone and Tap Creative, and supported by Champion Green, is working to create a practical sustainability guide for the retail community to help:
- Raise standards around ‘Sustainability Understanding and Practice’ within the Irish retail industry
- Empower and enable SMEs to ‘build more sustainable solutions’ into their business models by providing them with access to education, tools and support
- Develop a community of retailers, whose ambition is to authentically support each other on this sustainability journey within the industry, through best practice sharing.
The SIRA Guide will be launched on Wednesday the 8th of June in Fallon & Byrne on Exchequer Street in Dublin. There will be a keynote speaker, panel discussion and a SIRA presentation to launch the SIRA Guide, with plenty of food and wine throughout the course of the evening.
Every attendee will receive a downloadable version of the SIRA Guide, full of useful information that you can use to start implementing positive changes in your business or workplace.
Come and join us for an informative and fun evening as we discuss the importance of Sustainability and how we can collectively make a positive impact within the Irish Retail Industry.
Details for the event:
- Date: 8th June
- Time: 5.00pm-7.30pm
- Venue: Fallon & Byrne, 11-17 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2
- Cost: €50 + VAT
- If you are a partner who would like to attend, please contact Keelan directly
Please note that capacity is limited, so please purchase your ticket early to avoid disappointment.