15th October 2019 4:15 pm
The Retail Excellence eCommerce Connect is a great place for like-minded Owners and Directors of Irish retail businesses, eCommerce Managers, Marketing & Digital Teams and eCommerce practitioners to meet, network and learn from their peers. The eCommerce Connect will take place on the 15th October 2019 at Medley, the super stylish event space on Fleet Street in the heart of Dublin city centre.
Learn from some of Ireland’s Top Ecommerce Experts
- Martin McElhinney – McElhinneys of Ballybofey – an Amazing Online Journey
- Brown Thomas & Arnotts: How online strategy can impact impact offline sales of a multi-channel business with Cathreine Mckeown of Wolfgang Digital
- David Field – Consultant and Ex Commercial Director Eason – Migration from Bricks & Mortar to an Online World – Key Tips for Your Journey
- Robert Jordan – Avonmore – ie – The evolution of the milkman, where tradition meets technology.
- Karl Lumsden, Google – Learning the latest tips and insights from Google.
- Creating creative content on a budget. A practical session on creating great videos and graphics on your smartphone. With Social Media Elite and Viral Media.
Live Retailer Panel Discussions
- The Enterprise Ireland Retail Grant – Hear from successful applicants – Golden Discs, Mulligan Pharmacy Group & Vibes & Scribesfrom round two and learn how to write a winning application for round three.
- Are you ready for Black Friday and Peak Season with DPD, Kerrigan Butchers, Koncept Fitwear and IE Domain Registry
- Investigating Online Excellencewith this year’s Online Retailer of the Year Finalists – Michael Murphy Home, CountryLife Garden Centres and Vaughan’s Shoes.
This is a not to be missed event, so book your place early as there is limited capacity. This is a private event to Retail Excellence Members and Partners. All ticket bookings will be screened and may be refunded.
|Ticket||Entry Fee||Number of Entries|
|eCommerce Connect Event||€85.00+VAT|