Wednesday, September 29th, 2021.
Retail Excellence, Ireland’s largest retail representative body, today announced the Top5 Supplier, Manager and Rising Star Finalists in the AIBMS Retail Excellence Awards 2021.
Commenting on the announcement, Duncan Graham, Managing Director, Retail Excellence, said: “I am delighted to announce the finalists for these awards. After the last 18 months, it is important to focus on the positives and honour those who have thrived despite all the hardships we have gone through. Even though there are just 15 finalists announced today, the reality is that the entire industry has worked so hard to emerge even stronger after the pandemic and we are proud to be there to support them in every way we can.”
The finalists for Supplier of the Year are –
- Excel Recruitment
- Johnston Shopfitters
- Tommy Smyth & Associates
The finalists for Manager of the Year are –
- Jonathan Brick from Harvey Norman
- Eimear Brogan Morris from Aer Rianta International (ARI)
- John Doyle from Donnybrook Fair
- Karl Fitzgerald from Applegreen
- Michelle Creedon from Kilkenny Group
The finalists for Rising Star of the Year are –
- Kevin McGrath from Forde’s Daybreak
- Ricky Singh Harvey Norman
- Grace Kelly McCabes Pharmacy
- Saoirse O’Reilly from JYSK
- Keith Flavin from Murphy Larkin Timber Products
About Retail Excellence:
Established in 1995, Retail Excellence is owned by the members, for the members. We are an organisation which invests in innovative and exciting learning, market intelligence, human resources services, Government representation and member networking initiatives. Retail Excellence has over 2,200 leading retail companies in Ireland. Our members are the most progressive and innovative retailers. Retail Excellence is the largest retail industry body in Ireland.